Wednesday, August 4, 2010

Kennewick Washington :D


This Temple is the Columbia River Washington Temple: It's official :) I am going to be a missionary in the Washington Kennewick Mission and i will be leaving October 27th!! I cannot even describe the feelings that I have at this moment. I am going to be a missionary!!!! I never wanted to go on a mission, I wanted to get married, start a family, and live happily ever after. Then in October of last year, I got my answer that I needed to go on a mission. I was scared, frustrated, half excited, and honestly it took me awhile to warm up to the idea. I knew deep down that this was something I needed to do. I know it is going to be hard, I know there will be challenges, and I know that I will learn tons about myself and what I am capable of. I am for sure the 3 week girl, I never do anything for more than 3 weeks, so for me to dedicate 18 months of my life to the Lord, I know I can do it but I am nervous about a lot of things. I know if I put my faith in the Lord and study my hardest, and keep the rules, my mission is going to be the best experience of my life. I am stoked and cannot wait to be a missionary for the church. I have finally grown a foot or two ;) and they have sent me my call and I am going!!!

No comments: